What We Publish
We publish nonfiction books that explore the Transcendent Function, the collaboration of the conscious and unconscious, using Active Imagination.—We do not publish fiction, poetry or any other book that does not meet this criteria.—Before submitting a book proposal, we suggest you buy a copy of our book, A Different Kind of Sentinel, and read it and our About page to see if your book fits our style. To be considered for publication, you must follow our guidelines to the T or your proposal will not be read.
Book Proposals Must Include:
- Query letter with self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE)
- One-page overview of the book
- Table of contents
- First chapter
- Number of photos / illustrations
- Word count / number of pages
- Author bio / credentials / affiliations
- Target audience / market
- Email address
Audience / Market Info Must Include:
- Who wants this book? Why do they want it?
- What need does it fill for your target market?
- What makes your book different from other such books?
- How willing are you to be active in marketing your book?
- What is your marketing plan?
- Materials will not be returned unless accompanied by an SASE.
- Unsolicited materials sent electronically will not be opened.